Friday, January 27, 2012

A little more about vaping...


Yeah I know it looks simple, but it really can help you stop killing yourself with smoke!!! I just finished this one up yesterday, and thought I would put a pic up. This is one of the 3.7 volt box mods. These can also be made in other colors if you like. I personally have a translucent box with a green led so the whole box glows in the works right now. This will be a 5 volt mod. I can't wait to see how it turns out. It is supposed to be mine, but I know how this shit works!! I don't ever get to keep any of my cool stuff! Man I need some heat in my workshop right now, so I can throw some wrenches on my bike.

I am also thinking about taking a road trip and going to meet Hugh personally. I would love to hang around his shop for a day or two see and see how he does things. I have already learned so much from him just from reading his posts on forums and shit. If you don't know who I am talking about check him out here at http://hughshandbuilt.blogspot.com/ Check out the genius that is Hugh. He is a whiz with Yamaha XS650 motorcycles. Hey that just happens to be one of the projects in my shop right now!!!! Coincidence? I think not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment